RPSC Vice Principal/Superintendent I.T.I. Screening Test -2018 Answer Key Released @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in

Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the answer key of Vice Principal/Superintendent I.T.I. Screening Test -2018. All the candidates are informed that download answer key from RPSC official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in The exam for this recruitment held on 5th November 2019 and Answer key released today. Aspirants also challenge question according to guideline which released on website as well. RPSC Vice Principal/Superintendent I.T.I. recruitment announced for the various streams like Computer science, Electronics & Communication Engg., Electrical, Mechanical, Information Technology.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission website home page


    RPSC Vice Principal/Superintendent I.T.I. below are the direct links to download answer key.

    RPSC Vice Principal/Superintendent I.T.I. Recruitment 2019 Post Details

    Rajasthan Public Service Commission
    Advt No. : 05/2019
    Post Name Category Vacancy

    Total posts
    45
    Patwari  General  23
     OBC  23
     SC/ST  56

    Fee Submit

    Category Application Fee
    General Rs.450/-
    OBC Rs.450/-
    OBC (Creamy Layer) Rs.450/-
    SC/ST Rs.450/-

    Important Dates

    Application Start 23/10/2019
    Registration Last Date 23/10/2019
    Fee Sub. Last Date 23/10/2019
    Admit Card Available 25/10/2019
    Examination 05/11/2019
    Result Declaration Notified Soon

    Age Limitations

    • General
    • Minimum Age : 20 Years
    • Maximum Age : 30 Years
    • OBC
    • Minimum Age : 24 Years
    • Maximum Age : 34 Years
    • SC/ST
    • Minimum Age : 20 Years
    • Maximum Age : 39Years

    Eligibility Details

    • Candidates must having degree in B.tech & M.tech
    • 5Year experience of Teaching in regarding field.

    Important Links

    Apply Online Click Here
    Download Notification Vice Principal/Superintendent I.T.I.
    Official Website Visit Here

    How to download answer key of Vice Principal/Superintendent I.T.I.

    • Candidates must visit to official website.
    • Click on News & event section.
    • Downoad "Vice Principal/Superintendent I.T.I." answer key.

    Selection Procedure of Vice Principal/Superintendent I.T.I.

    • Written Exam
    • Merit 
    • Interview
    • Document verification
    • Final selection.

    Post a Comment

    0 Comments